The museum has ten artists working in six studios and has just finished converting a 19th century barn into four more beautiful studios. With high ceilings, large windows, free parking and 24-hour access, these studios are perfect for artists working in any style or with any medium. We also have a large classroom available for teaching artists.
There are many benefits to being a resident artist, including:
- Being part of the museum’s publicity
- Increased visibility through foot traffic and online exposure
- Opportunities to learn from and collaborate with other artists
- Consignment opportunities in the museum shop and opportunities to participate in Resident Artist-only exhibits and gift shows
- Workshop and class space
- Opportunities to teach classes
- Free wireless internet and the use of office equipment
Please e-mail us or call 301-774-0022 for more information about renting a studio.