- This event has passed.
Relationship Strengthening Workshop
May 19, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$395
YOUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER STARTS HERE!
A one day couples retreat workshop for all committed couples, based on the internationally acclaimed research of Dr. John Gottman as presented in his classic New York Times bestselling book—The Seven Principles For Making Marriage Work.
This educational workshop will help you:
· Make conflict work for your relationship
· Deepen intimacy and build trust
· Identify your solvable vs. perpetual issues
· Strengthen your foundation of friendship
· Collaborate more effectively to solve problems
· Communicate clearly and effectively (…and get more of what you want and need as a result!)
No public discussion or disclosure is involved. All work is done as a couple and Gottman trained therapists are available to support one-on-one during exercises.
PERFECT FOR A WEDDING OR ANNIVERSARY GIFT!
Leader: Kathleen Landers, LCSW-C, Certified Gottman Seven Principles Leader
Anchal Khanna, LCMFT, Level 3 Gottman Couples Therapist, Certified Gottman Educator,
Gabriel Chernoff LCSW-C, Level 2 Gottman Couples Therapist, Certified Gottman Educator
FEE: $395 per couple, limited to 9 couples
Includes book, workbook, refreshments and some fun surprisesReserve Your Spot