- This event has passed.
The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work
February 3 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Seven Principles Program for Couples is a one day couples retreat workshop, based on the internationally acclaimed research of Dr. John Gottman as presented in his New York Times bestselling book—The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work. This educational workshop is offered across the US and internationally, and has reached thousands of couples wishing to strengthen their relationship. Designed to help couples improve their friendship and conflict management skills, this program is offered throughout the year by the Sequence Institute for Learning and Education.
The Seven Principles Program includes lectures, demonstrations, videos and private couples exercises. The activities are fun, insightful and informative. And there is no need to worry, participants will not share their personal problems in front of others.
Presented by the Sequence Institute, the Gottman leader and assistants are skilled couples therapists who are experienced incorporating these practices into their work with couples and individuals.
- The book – The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work
- Two workbooks
- Morning coffee, Box lunch for 2
Couples will learn and practice proven tools to:
- Make conflict work for your relationship
- Deepen intimacy and build trust
- Identify your solvable vs. perpetual issues
- Strengthen your foundation of friendship
- Collaborate more effectively to solve problems
- Communicate clearly and effectively (…and get more of what you want and need as a result!)
Leader: Kathleen Landers, LCSW-C Certified Gottman Seven Principles Leader
Presentation Managers: Anchal Khanna, LCMFT Level 3 Gottman Couples Therapist, Certified Gottman Educator and/or Gabriel Chernoff LCSW-C, Level 2 Gottman Couples Therapist, Certified Gottman Educator
email@example.com, 240-200-5401 ext 3