If you are an artist or advocate working in the traditional arts in Montgomery County, Maryland, we are here to support you. The Museum generally provides assistance by, but not limited to:
- Providing space for rehearsals, festivals, performances, and related gatherings;
- Assisting with grant applications and/or locating funding opportunities;
- Helping communities effectively share their stories;
- Supporting community archives and/or using archival materials;
- Conducting research as a tool for addressing community concerns;
- Connecting artists with local, regional, and national networks.
To get started, contact Doug Peach, Folklife Specialist, via email.