In the heart of the idyllic Sandy Spring community, Sandy Spring Museum offers a rustic, rural setting full of charm and elegance. Beautifully situated on seven quiet acres with breathtaking architecture and landscaping, this award-winning venue is ideal for celebrating unforgettable moments. The museum provides the perfect backdrop for wedding ceremonies or receptions, bar or bat mitzvahs, anniversary parties, birthday parties, baby showers, bridal showers, book signings, artist talks, fundraisers, galas, dances, workshops, and more!
The museum offers ample parking and is handicap accessible.
Outdoor event rentals are back at Sandy Spring Museum! We are working hard to keep our patrons and employees safe during the COVID 19 crisis. Take a look at our general guideline below; we can’t wait to make your next event historic at Sandy Spring Museum!
- Sandy Spring Museum is now offering outdoor event rentals for parties up to 50 people.
- Social distancing guidelines are still in effect and all guests must wear masks, except when consuming food or beverages.
- Temporary outdoor restroom facilities will be available and can be upgraded to “deluxe” accommodations for an additional cost.
- Museum rentals are a 7-hour block of time, during the hours of 7:00 am – 10:00 pm.
- Potential guests or contractors experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms, or have come in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms should remain home and follow CDC guidelines.
Contact Phillip Alexander Downie, Director of Special Events & Facility Rentals, to begin booking your special event today!